Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Call For Love Devotion - May 31: Gratitude


Thank you for Your message of unconditional Love, understanding, acceptance and redemption.
Let those who have not seen yet, believe, and share in Your promise of redemption.
I thank You for reaching out to me with Your words of compassion and comfort.
Thank You for opening my eyes and heart to Your message of service to others.
Let not my heart be troubled so that I can be of service to You with no misgivings.
Guide me and direct me in all that I do and say so that Your glory may be manifest in me.
Help me to appreciate that my life has little purpose without Love
and grant to me an understanding heart and wise judgment
so that I can better recognize those who are troubled and in need.
Let kindness and genuine concern be my greeting to all of Your children.
Let a gentle smile be my first word spoken.
Without You I am but an empty vessel waiting to be filled.
With You, let me bring living water to those thirsty for Your Word.
Speak through me so that Your message remains clear, concise, and convincing.
Let my life be one of gratitude for the opportunity to serve with a willing and cheerful heart.
I thank You for all of Your great blessings and Love
Please allow me to use my heart to experience and share the Love that only You allow.
I ask this in Your name.

Amen.

by Siren
Adapted from a prayer by Ed Bagley

No comments:

Post a Comment